Cobham's Area Microphone Preamplifiers detect and amplify cockpit signals for routing to cockpit voice recorders. They're compatible with numerous other voice and data recorders, mount on Dzus rails, and are available with a glare shield surface mount.
The 265 and 267 are available with integrated or remotely-connected microphone options. Lightweight and compact, they're versatile enough for installation in multiple aircraft platforms.
- Weight: 0.5 lb. / .23 kg
- Dimensions: 1.98"W x 1.43"H x 5.21"L (50.292mm x 36.322 x 132.334mm) max
- Power: .3 A max / 28 Vdc
- Compliance: TSO-C123b, EUROCAE ED-56A, RTCA/DO-214, DO-160D
Model 267 - supports dual recorder applications
- Weight: .38 lb. / .17 kg
- Dimensions: 1.99"W x 1.52"H x 2.49"D (50.292mm x 38.608mm x 63.246mm)
- Power: .14 A max / 28 Vdc
- Compliance: TSO-C123b (EUROCAE ED-112, RTCA/DO-160E) pending, DO-160E